Do you have a Room or Home to Rent?

If you have a room in your house or an apartment that you want rented, TLC can help you. You will house a young adult as a tenant who is supervised by professional staff as they learn to live on their own. Both the landlord and our youth benefit in this win-win situation.

Join our commitment to help young people emancipate successfully into productive lives as members of our Sonoma County communities.


“We rented a room to a teenager in the Transition Age Youth Housing Program and were very happy with the whole process. From beginning to end, THP did an amazing job supporting us. Their attention to detail and dedication to the well-being of the teenager and ourselves was tremendous. Our questions were quickly answered by their highly trained staff, and the regular check-in they did allowed us to maintain very clear communication between all of us. It was a very enriching.” – LC