TLC Child & Family Services is seeking an Accounting Manager to add to their finance team.
This 40 hour per week position involves a myriad of responsibilities that include performing monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including bank reconciliations, budget preparation and analysis, preparing internal financial statements, coordination of annual audits, prepare and file governmental reports, and various other accounting related projects as needed. This position manages and oversees the accounting department staff. Ideal candidate will be engaging, able to work and interact with a variety of personalities as well as have the ability to take initiative and work independently.
Education, Training and Experience:
- A minimum of a college degree
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Non-Profit experience preferred
- Valid CA driver’s license
- Ability to pass a criminal history background check.
- COVID-19 vaccination required
Applied Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Essential computer skills include proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with accounting software and databases; NetSuite experience preferred.
- This position requires incredible attention to detail, and job duties cannot be accomplished without superior organizational skills
TLC offers a generous benefit package for full time staff including:
- 100% employer paid health, dental and vision plans for the employee. Dependents would be covered at 50% of the base health plan by TLC, dental and vision would be the employee’s responsibility. Coverage is available on the 1st of the month following date of hire.
- Paid Time Off: Starting at 14 days per year based on 40 hr. work week. Increases with time of service.
- 11 paid Holidays
- Employee ability to contribute toward a 403b retirement plan. TLC offers a matching contribution with vesting schedule, beginning at the completion of 6 months service.
- Employer paid $50,000 Life Insurance policy
- Employee Assistance Plan
Competitive salary based on education and experience
TLC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and strive to create a workforce that is reflective of the ethnic and cultural makeup of our community.
For more information or to submit cover letter and resume, please respond to the email address noted above or see agency website at www.tlc4kids.org