Level 12 co-ed Residential Based Services program (Orchard) has the following openings:
1 Regular (32 hrs) Child Care Counselor position, Sunday through Wednesday.
Level 12 girls Residential Based Services program (Coast) has the following openings:
1 Regular (32 hrs) Child Care Counselor position, Thursday through Saturday.
Transitional Housing Placement Program (THPP) has the following openings:
Part-Time Case Manager
Requirements: Masters Degree in Social Work or a related ﬁeld in accordance with California state regulations governing transitional housing programs. Two years experience working in residential treatment, transitional housing, foster care or childcare. Candidate has solid communication, organizational skills, and sound judgment; should have experience working with foster youth, and doing outreach with community-based and county organizations. Some evenings and on-call required.
- Provide case management supporting successful transitions to independence to a Part-Time caseload of 18-24 year olds. This caseload includes foster and probation youth as well as youth who have opted to receive extended foster care services after age 18.
- Understanding of adolescent development as well as issues speciﬁc to transition aged youth, and youth in foster care.
- Have an understanding of mental health, and substance abuse issues. Knowledge of independent living skills, as well as education, employment and housing needs in working with transition age youth.
- Ability to conduct assessments of client strengths and needs and advocate for them accordingly.
- Aid each youth in developing and meeting the goals established in their Transitional Independent Living Plan (TILP), which outlines personal, ﬁnancial, educational, and employment objectives.
- Maintain case records and provide